January 2019 Open Themed Digital Competition
Submission Deadline: Midnight Saturday, December 29th, 2018
For full rules, see the Competition Rules.
Pick a competition class. See this post for more information. If in doubt, pick Class 1 – Novice.
- You must be a paid member in 2019 prior to submitting. Join or Renew here.
- Bounding Box: 3840 x 2160, less than 4MB in weight
- Color Profile: sRGB
- File Format: JPG
- Maximum 2 Images Per Club Member
- No more than 2 years old on competition night.
- You may not submit images that have previously won an award in club competition. You may resubmit images that have not won previously.
- January’s competition is Open themed.
- No Borders or Watermarks
- If you can’t do it with this form in one go, you are probably trying to do something not allowed.
- Lastly, If you don’t receive a confirmation email within one hour, there’s something hinky with your submission. Let us know you’re having problems @ Web@NAPfS.club
Submit Your Entries
Having issues? If you have difficulties submitting your image(s) or questions, email email@example.com. Please do not wait until the last minute to submit. Images must be in by the posted submission deadline regardless of any technical difficulties.