September 2019 Digital Competition
Theme: “Seeing Double”
Submission Deadline: Midnight Saturday, August 31st, 2019
For full rules, see the Competition Rules.
Pick a competition class. See this post for more information. If in doubt, pick Class 1 – Novice.
- You must be a paid member in 2019 prior to submitting. Join or Renew here.
- Maximum 2 images per Club Member each month.
- No more than 2 years old on competition night (except for oldies competitions).
- You may not submit images that have previously won an award in club competition. You may resubmit images that have not won previously.
- If you can’t do it with this form in one go, you are probably trying to do something not allowed.
- Lastly, If you don’t receive a confirmation email within one hour, there’s something hinky with your submission. Let us know you’re having problems @ Web@NAPfS.club
And, from our Competition Rules page:
- Less than 4 megabytes (MB) file size
- Recommended Bounding Box: 3840 x 2160
- File Format: JPG
- Color Profile: sRGB
- No Borders or Watermarks
- File name must be “Title-Photographer’s Name.jpg” (see the next paragraph or the “Competition Rules” page)
NOTE: New File Naming Format
Starting on August 15, 2019, the rule for naming your photos is changing to the following. The file names for submitted photos must adhere to the following format: title, hyphen, and photographer’s name.
“Sunrise over the Ocean-Jane Doe.jpg”
It is important that the file name contain one and only one hyphen separating the title from the photographer’s name.
Submit Your Entries
Having issues? If you have difficulties submitting your image(s) or questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not wait until the last minute to submit. Images must be in by the posted submission deadline regardless of any technical difficulties.