The North Austin Pƒotographic Society 2017 Competition Winners Show will run from Monday, January 29, 2018 until Sunday, March 25, 2018 at Precision Camera.
The reception will be held on Friday, February 9, 2018, from 6:00 – 8:00 PM.
The image must have been an a monthly NAPfS competition award winner (1st, 2nd, 3rd, Honorable Mention, in either class) during 2017 – check here to see if you were a winner!
- Photos must hang for the entire show period (Monday, January 29, 2018 until Sunday, March 25, 201).
Accommodations for late hanging of images also in the Pflugerville Library show will be made provided you get per-approval for the image.
- Images must be framed and matted.
Prints should be between 12″ and 18″ on the long side.
Mats should be 2″ to 4″.
Frame size will be between 16″ and 26″ on the long edge.
- Frames must have wire hangers. NO SAWTOOTH HANGERS.
- Space is limited.
To allow the maximum number of people to hang their images, and depending on participation, there may be a limit on the number of prints each club member can hang. If you have multiple winning images, plan on selecting 2 or 3 of your favorites.
- Submit only winning images.
Images hung during this show must have won an award during monthly competition in 2017.
- Photographers submitting their work are solely responsible for it. Precision Camera & Video and NAPfS take no responsibility for damage that may occur to the prints or mounting. Remember, this is a show in a very public space.
- Submission deadline is Friday, January 5th, 2017.
- Photographers will be notified of the maximum number of pieces they may hang no later than Sunday, January 7, 2017.
1/26/2018 – 1/27/2018
Friday, January 26 from 10AM to 7PM
Saturday, January 27 from 10AM to 6PM
2438 W Anderson Ln B-4
Austin, TX 78757
Sunday, January 28 – time TBD, and we’ll need 3 or 4 volunteers
Monday, March 26 – time TBD, and we’ll need 2 volunteers.
3/26/2018 – 3/28/2018
Monday, March 26 through Wednesday March 28, 10AM to 7PM.