Michele Johnson is organizing a photo walk to be held in Taylor, Texas, on October 26 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
The actual show is from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Check out the event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/749653798800904/
Note that general public event admission to the car show is free! Only the people who are showing cars have to pay.
Please use the form at the bottom of this post if you’re planning to attend. This will help us determine the number of NAPfS members coming, and will also allow us to communicate (via texting) at the photo walk. The email may be used if there are any changes to the photo walk plans.
Let’s meet at the Curb Side Coffee House at 114 W. 2nd Street in Taylor at 9:00 AM on Saturday, October 26. Click here for a map.
Parking may be tricky; here are some suggestions:
- 432 Porter (City Offices)
- 554 N. Main (Temple College)
- 212 N. Main (Behind the Bank)
The whole event if not more than 5 blocks long…I think…still waiting on confirmation.
Walk around looking at:
- TAGat120ART Gallery.
- Graffiti Wall.
- Cars in Car Show (last year almost 500).
- Heritage Square to cool off (NO, don’t get your cameras wet) .
- Skate Park.
- 2pm – Texas Beer Company – they are giving tours.
- Any of the many antique and gift shops.
- MORE Cars – I heard they kept coming all day last year.
- Decide if we want to go drive to Murphy Park to see the Egret Community.
- IF the numbers are low enough (less than 15) I’m ok with everyone coming to my house to take a look at photos people have taken. (803 Yellowstone Dr)
I personally will most likely only stay until noon. There will be plenty of food trucks (I believe) to get a bite to eat. If it’s super hot I will be going uptown to a restaurant to get some A/C! As of right now, I do not have a person there to teach about car photography, but we could stand around and watch a YouTube video if y’all would like.
Please use this form if you’re planning to attend. This will help up determine the number of NAPfS members coming, and will also allow us to communicate (via texting) at the photo walk.
(Form #26 removed)