The Pflugerville library has asked the club to organize a photography show to be displayed at the main Pflugerville Library from Saturday, December 30, 2017 until Friday, February 2, 2018.
Photos will hang in the main entry way and adjoining conference room.
Entry is free, but limited to NAPƒS members. Join the club!
- All photos must be suitable for all ages in a public setting.
No nudity in photos is permitted. Images depicting violence or other non-PG topics may also be excluded. The final decision rests with the library in any case and their decisions are final.
- Photos must hang for the entire show period (Saturday, December 30, 2017 through Friday, February 2, 2018).
All work must be hung on November 18th, 2016 and no works may be removed before tear down on February 2nd, 2018 for any reason.
- Each photographer is limited to a maximum of 5 photos.
- All photos must be at least 8×10.
This dimension does not include the matte or frame. The library has space for large works (up to 4′ wide) however, only a small number of such larger works can be accommodated.
- Sale of displayed photos is permitted.
The Pflugerville library can not and will not facilitate sales. However, photographer can include prices and contact information with their work and handle the transaction directly. Also, remember that no works may be removed prior to February 3, 2018 regardless of any sale.
- Photos must be delivered and hung on Saturday, December 30, 2017.
The library uses a wire based system. Traditional hanging wire on the back of frames works best. Saw tooth hangers do not work well. Photographers are responsible of preparing and hanging their own work. Hours are from 10AM-6PM.
- Photographers may submit up to 5 photos.
Each photographer may submit up to 5 photos.
- Submit only your own work. Third parties may not submit photos from other photographers.
- Photographers are solely responsible for work they submit.
The Pflugerville Library and NAPfS take no responsibility for damage that may occur to the prints or mounting. Remember, this is a show in a very public space.
- Online Submission deadline is Sunday, November 12, 2017.
- Photographers will be notified of acceptance of their work no later than Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
Online Submission deadline
Sunday, November 19, 2017
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Drop Off/Hang Date
Saturday, December 30, 2017 – 10AM-6PM
1008 West Pfluger St
Pflugerville, Texas 78660
Friday, February 2, 2018 – 1PM-6PM
Submissions will open soon. Please stay tuned for information about acceptance of your images and for hanging details.